Useful Points to Remember for Civil Site Engineer
February 25, 2018
| Civil Engineering
In this article I will teach you today the useful point which are too much important for civil engineers at site to remember.
- We should use minimum 4 No’s of bars in square column , And 6 No’s of bars in circular column.
- Lapping length for beam 40D and for Column 50D
- Slab thickness should be 125mm
- Main bars should not be less than 12mm and distribution bars should not be less than 8mm.
- The lapping should not be allowed for steel dai more than 36mm.
- Dimension tolerance for cubes + 2 mm.
- 1st class bricks should not be abosorb more than 15% of water.
- The Concrete should not be fall from more than 1.5 meter.
- Compressive strength of Bricks is 3.5 N / mm2.
- 8 kg per MT required in steel works.
Also Read : what is Raft foundation ( Mat Foundation )
Written by: Engr Sami Ullah Stanikzai
error: Content is protected !!