Tips to keep in mind while concrete curing
Hello friends in this article today I will give you some important tips to keep in mind while concrete curing. many students they have the above question so lets get start.
- As soon as possible curing should be start for after casting concrete within 3 to 7 hours.
- Concrete curing period should not be less than 10 days in hot weather conditions.
- Good temperature for curing is 27°C.
- Use potable water for curing.
- If the blended cement are used in concrete it is recommended that minimum curing period extended to 14 days.
- For proper curing of concrete we need sufficient amount of water.
- We should use clean water for curing and it should be free from oil , acids , salt , organic materials .
- For concrete column curing use Gunny bags to keep the concrete column moisture.
- Use different method for concrete curing for different concrete structures to keep concrete surface moisture.
- Do proper curing for concrete to make concrete stronger and better.
Read more : Checklist for Concrete Slab while casting.
Written by: Engr Sami Ullah Stanikzai
error: Content is protected !!